General Information for Firms Offering Public Safety Solutions and Fellow Public Safety Entities:
We currently use a:
- Solacom Guardian telephone system, live since October 24, 2017, version 18.2 with RapidSOS interface
- Central Square Technologies (formerly TriTech) Enterprise Suite (formelry InformCAD, VisiCAD) version 5.8, live since April 3, 2013 and including
- Verint AudioLog recording system, version 15.2
- U.S. Digital Designs, fire station alerting system, interface with CAD
- DaneCom (Harris P25 VHF trunked and analog conventional) radio system, version SR10A.1 with Symphony consoles, VIP consoles, Interoperability Gateways and BeOn; live November 9, 2016)
- access to City of Madison Motorola P25 800 MHz trunked digital and UHF/800 MHz conventional radio systems wtih MCC7500 consoles
- access to State of Wisconsin EF Johnson WISCOM VHF/800 P25 trunked radio system with Stargate consoles
We apreciate vendors’ interest in our projects, and welcome anyone to propose solutions. When we are seeking systems or services, Bids and RFPs are posted on the County's Purchasing website.
Other public safety entities and governments are welcome to contact us about any similar projects.